Titans of Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans of Earth

Superheroes I guess.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackbird: Poison

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:59 am

Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 A1dj7nl
Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
10:22 AM

Whoever this guy was, definitely well-outfitted. Maybe a little too much. It'd have to make him slower. That machete was bad news, though. Blackbird actually moved forward as he dodged the swing from the machete, trying to close the distance and avoid any shots from that unusual sidearm. He suddenly turned sideways, leaning down as his legs kicked up in the air. He kept one hand on the ground, his legs moving up in a cartwheel as one went to the gun in the man's hand to knock it away, the other to his chin. Blackbird's free elbow shot out to his side, trying to strike the man in his groin, the bird-like figure having no qualms about playing fair against his walking armoury.

Blackbird cartwheeled forward with impressive flexibility, actually going entirely over the man's machete arm as he quickly flicked his elbow up, trying to send the man's helmeted head reeling back to expose his neck, so he could quickly give a forearm strike to the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Clearly, hand to hand isn't his forte. That said, he's easily good enough to handle the vast majority of normal humans, even those with special forces training, but in the realm of super heroes and villains, his melee can't keep up. The first thee strikes land, one kicks his pistol out of his hand, another strikes the chin of his helmet, kicking his head aside, and an elbow to his groin. The groin strike is unique in the man's reaction, he's clearly not wearing any sort of armor there, but none the less he doesn't respond to it as one would expect a man to. By the time the three strikes finish the armored figure reels back, dodging the fourth just barely. He'd continue to gain distance and raises his now empty fist to point at Blackbird. A bracelet esque device on his wrist launches about a dozen tiny rockets at Blackbird, only a few hit, but those that do stick and begin to buzz. They explode in micro explosions, sending light shrapnel into and probably through the suit across his body.

This seems to be intended as more of a stunning move, as the man draws his other sidearm rapidly and begins to wildly spray fire in Blackbird's direction.
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
10:30 AM

Blackbird wasn't sure whether the lack of genitals to strike or the micro-rockets headed toward him were more concerning. It was either a woman or someone who'd had a worse injury than him in a war. He flew back from the explosions, actually hitting into the wall. He fell to the ground quickly rolling and manouvering to his feet as gunshots wildly struck near him, and he could already feel pain from shrapnel, somewhere. He wasn't sure where yet. He moved close agin, gripping three arrowheads from his belt as he threw them in  a group, forming a small formaton in the air as one flew for the figure's machete arm, the other the chest and the last actually aiming to land in the barrel of the sidearm, to either simply block the upcoming shot or possibly burn the figure's arm.

Blackbird followed after his arrowheads as he weaved, leaping up and extending out his legs. He intended to kick the figure back into the room they came from and then quickly follow after, hopefully tackling them out of the window if all went well. The plan from there was to grab onto something and let the figure fall. They had enough protection that they'd probably live, and enough equipment that they'd fall like a brick. It wasn't a perfect plan, but at least he had one. He was glad Finch never turned up.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:38 pm

The three arrowheads strike true. One embeds itself into an unarmored section of the figures arm, another sticks into his chest armor, and the third digs into the barrel of his second pistol just as it's shot. The bullet exits the gun in two halves, the soft hollow point lead easily split by the sharp arrowhead, emitting a shower of sparks as it does. Distracted by the pain and the wounds the figure is kicked not directly out the window, but half way into the sil, the strength of the strike enough to break through the poor construction of the building and send the assassin falling downwards. Blackbird begins to fall as well, but catches onto the first thing he can, an American flag some patriot has hung outside their alley view window. The figure falls and impacts the sound with a heavy thud, throwing up snow around them. They lie there in the alley, a wooden fence blocking view from the street, conveniently.
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
10:35 AM

Blackbird stared down at the figure as they lay still in the alleyway. He could feel the fabric floating next to him, and he could figure out what kind of flag that was without even having to interpret from the way the fabric was interwoven. That figures. Good old US of A. He dropped to another small railing, hopping off of that as he landed quietly in the snow. He looked over the figure, watching their hands and the rest of them for any movement. Getting close, he leaned down on knee. He couldn't see who this was behind the helmet.

Better not be some genderless alien shit. He reached down, figuring that he could just unseal the helmet or peel it off if he really needed too, always keeping his senses ready for any sudden movements or attempts.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:58 pm

The person makes no attempts at a resistance, panting lightly on the concrete ground. The helmet is removed after breaking a seal, and what lies bellow is a young woman. She seems remarkably young, no more than 17 or 18, hair buzzed to a military level, and a bar code tattoo on her forehead, another tattoo just under it of the letters and numbers 'K-111'. She snarls, and spits blood into the snow. "Asshole..." She speaks with a west coast accent.
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
10:40 AM

"Uh-huh." He reached down and began disarming the girl, taking her weapons and disassembling them or tossing them aside, checking over her condition now and again as he did it. He retrieved his arrowheads, then reached down to her sleeve. He tore it off, using it as a makeshift bandage as he covered up the wound on her arm from his arrowhead. He stopped and simply focused, listening. Cracked or broken ribs. That's not good. He got the feeling this girl wasn't what she seemed. Even without eyes, that tattoo set him off. He start getting rid of her armour, checking her over for any other wounds.

"What's with the tattoo? Assassins don't usually start this young." He made sure Bluetooth was patched in and could hear, so the information she might give or at least the conversation was recorded, if nothing else. Hopefully Bluetooth wasn't that squeamish about whatever wounds this girl had, not that he cared. He made sure his 'eyes' got a good look at her face and tattoo after he tuned him in, as well.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:11 pm

"No they do not..."

Bluetooth commentates over the earpiece.

"I'm gonna try to figure out that tattoo."

The girl groans, trying to sit up but falls back down, wincing in pain. Her bleeding stops unusually fast, even before Blackbird can bandage it. The girl retorts in a pained voice. "Yeah? What's with the black owl suit? Crazy people usually stick to white. It matches the walls."
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
10:50 AM

Blackbird's mask didn't really betray any humour at all. He managed to peel off the girl's armour, as heavy as it all was. "Uh-huh." He reached up to his communicator, speaking quietly into it. "Get someone to pick up her shit. I'm fixing her up." He reached down, picking up the girl as he hoisted her up, as gently as he really could in this situation. He draped her over his shoulders, holding her tightly to try and prevent her from jostling as much, though he had a feeling she healed fast enough that it might not matter that much.

"Ever been to a slumber party?" It was about the closest thing he'd ever get to a joke, and he didn't plan on getting any closer. He avoided roads and streets, running through alleyways as he reached his apartment building. He calmly unlocked his door, heading inside with her. His neighbours were used to weird shit from him, anyway. He walked over to his couch, slowly letting her down onto it.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 pm

The girl makes a weak punch as Blackbird lifts her, hitting nothing but air. She'd be loosing consciousness, and fast, her last words before going under; "Fuck, you..."

Back at the bird cage, the halls are relatively void of people, and K-111 seems to have healed almost completely on the way over. She'd wake up not long after being let down on the couch. She'd groan waking up, rolling over to rub her head. "Auugh shit..." Her eyes widen as she sees her surroundings. As though she was never wounded at all she'd spring to her feet and moves to swing a punch for Blackbird as soon as she spies him. Of course, he detects this long before it comes.
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:36 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
11:00 AM

Blackbird sighed as he felt the punch coming towards him, turning his body towards her as he actually caught it in his hand, squeezing his grip around her fist and putting pressure on her wrist to force her down a bit. "You seem better." He remained quite still, and didn't put any more force on her wrist than necessary other than to keep her from striking him; he didn't seem particularly interested in doing her any harm.

"You didn't answer before. What's with the tattoo, and you being so young?" He didn't look in her direction, which could probably be concerning for others, but Blackbird had the feeling this girl knew more about him than she should.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:41 pm

"I got it as a party favor!" She's strong, stronger than the average human, much stronger. She'd not be forced down, but makes no further moves, maintaing the the test of strength esque hold. She'd immediately pick up on the lack of a direct eye contact. "What's the matter? Been looking at the sun too long?"
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:48 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007

He scoffs. "Something like that." He would keep holding her still with his hand blocking her fist, squeezing a bit on it just to indicate that he wasn't having as much trouble as others would holding her first, rather than anything else.  "Just a bit of a coincidence that a girl the age of...how old are you? 17? Has work as an assassin and a tattoo that says Kill. Somehow I doubt you just live the gimmick." He kept still, his body seeming surprisingly relaxed for the situation.  "If I wanted to kill you, I would have already. I brought you here to fix you up, but it seems like you healed already, which is something else that sets me off. If my hunch is right, whoever you just failed won't take you back after this. Is that right?"
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:51 pm

She'd maintain the test of strength for a few moments longer. Something Blackbird says gets to her, and she pulls away, ripping her hands out of his grasp and not making anymore moves. "You tell me. You and him seem to have a history."
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007

Blackbird lowered his hand once she pulled hers back, cracking his neck and knuckles a bit as he seemed to actually relax. "11 in the morning or not, I don't time to play the pronoun game. Tell me who /him/ is and I can tell you the history. You have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:57 pm

"Made Man. Name?" She'd point to the tattoo on her forehead. "K-111, K-1, Kill, generally the people I meet don't last long enough to use a name."
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007

Blackbird gave another sigh. "Figures." He rubbed his head through the top of his mask, and he wondered if Bluetooth had figured out anything that he could get from looking this stuff up. Of course the tattoo was the name. "I've been screwing with Made Man's operations for a couple of years now. Can't blame me for wanting to deal with him fucking over good people as much as he can." He would seem to pause again as he felt around his apartment, which was clean but not the best-looking place. "....You want a drink, or something?""
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 pm

"That's illegal." She'd shrug and moves to sit back on the couch. "So, lemme guess how this line of questioning is gonna go. Who are you, why is your name a serial number, why did you try to kill me, why can you heal so fast, why are you so strong, why are you so young. To answer, I'm Kill, I don't remember, because I was paid to, I don't remember, I don't remember, because fucking everyone was eighteen at some point."
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
11:10 AM

Blackbird just seemed to stare as 'Kill' listed off various answers to questions she assumed that he was going to ask. They weren't bad guesses, he supposed. "Shooting people's pretty illegal."
He moved over to the fridge, taking out a small bottle as he put it down on the table in front of her. She wasn't old enough to drink, so he figured Root Beer would do. "Most people aren't that well-trained or equipped at eighteen. Do you live somewhere? If you worked for Made Man, you'll need to be somewhere else. Hasn't got the best history in taking failure well."

Blackbird sat down in a chair facing her, leaning back as he reached up. He took the goggles off and then his mask, placing them on the table. He kept his eyelids closed like he always did, that was just what he found most comfortable nowadays. "So what are you gonna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Kill reaches down to take the rootbeer bottle, looking up at Blackbird over furrowed, contemplating brows. "I could try to kill you again and finish my job. Though something tells me you won't play softball this time." She'd sigh and unscrews her rootbeer, taking a drink. "Yeah, I got a place. It's all I got now that you jacked my stuff." She'd sit back in the chair, noting the man removing his mask keenly. "So, you're not blind in the sense that you've got broken eyes, you're blind in the sense that you have no eyes. Hard to notice watching you. Harder still to figure out you couldn't see at all. Y'like that little sting I set up? Once I figured out you worked off senses, it was the first thing to come to mind."
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
11:15 AM

Blackbird taps his fingers on his knee, his face seeming to stare forward towards the wall as he considered his next move. He stands up, moving over to his home phone as he put down his mask next to it. He picked it up, dialling a number quickly. He didn't wait for the person who answered to say anything befor he immediately started talking, still having a very flat tone with him. "Bluetooth. Find everything else you can about Claudia and the other Sirs. If this girl was sent by Made Man, he knew I was coming. So he's probably protecting his Lieutenants or hiding them somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:36 am

Bluetooth picks up almost immediately.

"Yeah, I've been doing that. Thing is, they're a little hard to find in the first place."

Kill raises an eyebrow, leaning forward. "So that's your prize." A wicked smile crosses her face. "I met her, face to face. Last night... I know where she is. And you're right, you spooked the rats underground."

Bluetooth continues oblivious of Kill's elaboration.

"And about that barcode girl. Seen nothing like her. Her body shows sign of genetic enhancement, and given her equipment, she looks government. Or maybe ex government. I suppose you'd know a lot about tier one operators going vigilante, huh?"
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:47 am

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
11:15 AM

Blackbird paused, seeming to think as he lowered the phone from his ear, glancing back over towards 'Kill'. "Then you can show me where. Or where she might be." He went back to the phone, listening in to Bluetooth and what he was saying. Genetic enhancement made sense. Didn't exactly give her much discipline.

Blackbird almost scoffed when Bluetooth spoke. "Yeah. I would." He just put the phone down, hanging it up as he turned towards Kill, picking up his mask as he slipped it back over his face. "You seem like you can handle yourself without all that shit slowing you down. You help me, you can get it back."
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:55 am

"You're at least gonna give me a gun, right?"
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:59 am

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
11:30 AM

Blackbird stared unenthusiastically back at her, the mask and eyes on the front of it betraying his lack of humour about the situation. "No." He continued to stare, eventually opening the door to his apartment. "Take a jacket, it's cold outside. Head in the direction of where you met her, and I'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackbird: Poison
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next