Titans of Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans of Earth

Superheroes I guess.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maddie's Marauders (Characters)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maddie

Maddie

Maddie's Marauders (Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Maddie's Marauders (Characters)   Maddie's Marauders (Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 pm

C H A R A C T E R S

Heroes
Valkyrie

Villains
Umbra

Last edited by Maddie on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maddie

Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Maddie's Marauders (Characters)   Maddie's Marauders (Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Maddie's Marauders (Characters) D0886faeaf
"It's alright to ask for help. There's nothing wrong with needing it."

TBA

Last edited by Maddie on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maddie

Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Maddie's Marauders (Characters)   Maddie's Marauders (Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Maddie's Marauders (Characters) C389a239aa
"If He is the Beginning, then I shall be the End."

Umbra, currently taking the Human name of Eosos Nox, is an eldritch enigma.

Stylized as a female, she is a cosmic entity from deep space, able to use her power to appear in different stretches of the universe through extremely powerful projection. Whilst she is not 'technically' in the places she appears, she is still very much 'there'. Umbra has gone by many names over the millennia, and her interpretations on Earth, in particular, have her take the form of many traditionally evil deities, such as Hela to the Norse or Hecate to the Greeks. Nobody except one has ever laid eyes on her true form, which remains buried deep in the cosmos, hidden away from her enemies lest they be able to truly cripple her.

Defeating Umbra is a concept not possible even to her greatest foe. In all likelihood she is a universal manifestation of chaotic balance; you know what they say about darkness and light, after all. She can be beaten into submission and made weak for a couple centuries, but she will always stir again to cause trouble once her power regains.

P O W E R S

I Laugh At The Stars: Umbra is a being that has existed outside of time and corporeal space for millennia. Her reach is infinite, and she is able to manifest herself in a plethora of forms should she so desire. However, her place of origin is the galactic core. The farther she is required to project herself from that spot, the weaker her powers will be. Earth in particular is quite far away, thus reducing Umbra's powers by enough to make her tolerable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maddie's Marauders (Characters)   Maddie's Marauders (Characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maddie's Marauders (Characters)
Page 1 of 1