Titans of Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans of Earth

Superheroes I guess.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eidolon Concept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revenant
Admin
Revenant

Eidolon Concept Empty
PostSubject: Eidolon Concept   Eidolon Concept I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Your Name: Revenant
Link Your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ADVENTMEC/

Character Name: N/A
Character Alias (If Applicable): Eidolon
Character Age: N/A

Character Appearance:
Character Image:

Character Equipment: Eidolon is a spectral being that can't exactly carry things but does keep a stash of various items for nothing more than collection and educational purposes.

Character Powers/Skills:

• Possession: Eidolon as a spectral entity does not have a solid physical form, instead existing and appearing as one would expect a 'ghost' to look like. Knowing that this would presumably make panic spread like wildfire and draw unnecessary attention to itself, Eidolon is able to possess any living being; sentient or not. Whilst the Eidolon takes control of the vessel's motor functions and senses, it also enhances the physical strength, endurance, senses and mental abilities of those that it controls those these effects dissipate once Eidolon leaves the vessel. In order to 'cover its tracks', Eidolon leaves a 'hazing over' effect on its vessels so that vessels do not remember the events during their time as a vessel.

• Illusion Manipulation: Eidolon may not always wish to possess a living being in order to cause an effect on a target and will sometimes utilize its ability to use illusions of both audio and physical aspects. Typically when Eidolon uses this power, its form will consist of a shadowy skeletal figure or simply a cloud of solid dark smoke or fog. In regards to noises, its simplistic audio manipulation consists of the equivalent of static and electronic crackling, although with its time on Earth it has been able to learn and copy many other sounds.

• Fear Inducement: Eidolon carries the capabilities to induce extreme fear on targets of its choosing, using the visual and audio assistance of its other capabilities. The desired effect can vary from time to time with the variables of each target changing from person to person as Eidolon has not yet fully explored and learnt its effect on all the possible variables of the human race. It's primary method of this power is Fear Augmentation which Eidolon has control over; from simple blind fear to killing a person from sheer fright alone.

• Telekinesis: Sometimes Eidolon requires the need to pick up objects whilst still being in a spectral form and whilst it cannot utilize mechanisms and such on said objects such as a firearm without a long period of study and interaction with the item itself, Eidolon can telekinetically pick up objects of extreme weight and size such as a car and manipulate it with ease.

• Other base powers: Flight & Levitation, Cloaking (though can be detected through night-vision devices when not emitting a visual illusion), Activation & Deactivation.

Give a brief description of what your character is exactly, essentially what the concept is: A spectral entity from the void that has existed for an unspecified amount of time (nobody really knows how long anyway) that stumbled upon Earth by chance and with its natural curiosity decided to descend upon the planet. It quickly took to studying both sentient and non-sentient life upon the Earth as well as the workings of societies, cultures and technologies of humanity and the effects of its powers upon living beings.

A summary of your characters' backstory and how they got here (Minimum of two Paragraphs at least six lines each):

Past the edges of the galaxy, there is only the void. Whilst many have speculated what exactly lies within, nobody is exactly sure what lies beyond the 'walls' of the galaxy, beyond the stars, suns and life within the stars. In truth, something did exist within the void, dormant; for however long nobody could tell. What was known that one day it awoke. The entity didn't desire to eat all life as it knew or pull off an evil scheme; it simply had one thing on its mind. Curiosity.

Moving into the galaxy, the entity went from planet to planet in search of everything, everywhere. Planet after planet of emptiness, it found the greatest of discoveries simply by what color and properties the surface of the planet had. As time progressed, it began to discover minerals and materials; studying the differences between one and another. The further it went deeper into the galaxy; the more it discovered and studied, the more curious the entity became. It wasn't long however until the being made it's greatest discovery yet; traces of sentient life by the means of a space probe; of course it didn't know what it was or what it did but the entity simply followed it along its travels. Wherever the probe went, the ghastly entity went with its curiosity leading it straight back to the source; a bright blue planet with various green patches scattered across the surface. The entity had found Earth.

Descending upon the planet it had just found, the entity found itself surrounded by sentient and non-sentient life, culture and technology; this was indeed its greatest discovery yet and, perhaps it's closest thing to call a 'home away from home'. Since it's arrival, there have been many sightings of this entity across the world, various news reports and such exclaiming that the supernatural world was here on Earth. The Eidolon, they called it, and with the Spectral entity not quite sure what the meaning of it was still picked up the name and had it stuck to it by the population of its new home.

And so the Eidolon stayed upon Earth, going about doing the one thing that gave the thing from the void purpose; studying. What it didn't know, however, was that it was about to find itself learning about morality and finding a whole new purpose.

Last edited by Revenant on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://senseofright.forumotion.com
Deejay

Eidolon Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eidolon Concept   Eidolon Concept I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 2:58 am

Back to top Go down
big boy soup

big boy soup

Eidolon Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eidolon Concept   Eidolon Concept I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 3:40 am

katana retard get some
Back to top Go down
Revenant
Admin
Revenant

Eidolon Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eidolon Concept   Eidolon Concept I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 4:03 am

k.
Back to top Go down
Revenant
Admin
Revenant

Eidolon Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eidolon Concept   Eidolon Concept I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Updated to a whole new concept. Backstory's probably a bit poor but I couldn't really think of anything else. If there's anything else I need to add let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eidolon Concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eidolon Concept   Eidolon Concept I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eidolon Concept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans of Earth :: Roleplay Information :: Applications and Character Concepts-
Jump to: