Titans of Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans of Earth

Superheroes I guess.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackbird: Poison

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pinkie

Pinkie

Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 am

"You sure you just don't want me to tell you? Seems a little easier." Kill swipes a random leather jacket from the couch and pulls it on, moving to pace out the door.
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:05 am

Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 A1dj7nl
Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
11:30 AM

Blackbird continued to stare, unamused. "No." He had his own reasons, and he figured he could tell her later. He closed the door after she walked out, locking it again before he went to his nearby window. Opening it, he slipped out and closed it again, flipping up onto the roof of his building. Being the top floor apartment was convenient. He walked along the edge of the rooftop to see where Kill left the building, planning on following her the whole way to wherever her meeting spot had been. Even if Claudia wasn't there, a clue might be.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:06 am

"When I met her, she was in the Redsalt Club."

Redsalt. The most popular mob ran nightclub in Chicago from 1924 to 1982, and abandoned ever since. The place had long, bloody history, all building up to the Redsalt massacare, part of the Made Man's takeover. Since then, it's been a tomb, and as local legend says, the place is even haunted.

"As far as I know, it's one of their fallback points. Somewhere people wouldn't think to look."
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:17 am

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
12:00 AM

He was glad that he had Bluetooth around now. He followed Kill to this club, which was a bit smaller and more abandoned than he expected. He focused his goggles on it as he looked down on it from a nearby rooftop, just so Bluetooth could see where it was, give more info if needed. He leaped down onto the roof, leaning off of it to look down at Kill where she should. He tried to remain discreet, people were up and around now. "Stay here or help me search if you want. Taking the roof in."

He moved back onto the middle of the roof, picking the door on the top's lock easily before he moved down into the actual establishment. Looking for a back office, he vigorously searched - had to be something on paper back here, which is at least something he could take the time to understand. Computers were more of an issue.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Redsalt looked like it could have once been a classy establishment of pride. Not nearly as big as modern clubs, and not nearly as souless. The place had character, anyone could give it that at least, a real cigar lounge mobster kinda vibe. The sort of place where men in pinstripe suits would stand watch with tommy guns in their hands and cigars in their mouths to cover shady backroom deals to the sound of a red dressed woman giving a decent cover of a Sinatra. It's use back in the day fit this atmosphere perfectly.

"Almost sad to see such a nice place so down."

Bluetooth comments as Blackbirds goggles scan over the building.

"I've got the blueprints on hand here. Place is three stories with a basement. First's the showroom and bar, also the backstage for the stage. Basement access is behind the bar, stairs up are across from the stage, backstage entry is next to the stage. Second floor's a VIP area, cigar lounge. Use to be the best one in the city from what I hear, got a VIP bar with it's own backroom to store the good stuff. Top floor's an office lounge. Vincent Black himself shot Al Capone in that office. Damn, place is like a museum. Anyway, that's all one big room, roof access leads to the hall right outside it and the stairs down. Basement's old storage, boiler, y'know, basement stuff."

Kill had no issues keeping up, and seemed to relax even further after the exercise. Once arriving at the club, she'd point down to it.

"That's the place. They blindfolded me when I went in, but I remember a few things. Room I saw her in had no windows, cold, concrete walls, probably underground. Heard a real loud scraping noise few minutes after they walked me in. Place sounded like it was bristling with security... Looks empty now."

She'd pause to listen to Blackbird and scoffs as he finishes.

"You aint' getting rid of me that easy bird boy."

A few roof hops over and the pair land on the building's roof. The roof access door isn't locked at all, and leads down to a short hall with an office door bearing a broken window and stairs leading down, just as Bluetooth described. Place still smells like cigar, a smell baked into the carpet walls and very foundation of the building. The place was decrepit and abandoned, devoid of any detectable people.
Back to top Go down
BronzyisBad

BronzyisBad

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 2:43 am

Blackbird
January 16th, 2007
12:05 AM

The place was dead. More so than most joints in this part of town, anyway. Blackbird glanced around the room, doing another scan so Bluetooth got the full frontal edition of this peepshow. He listened in on the details he was getting, feeling through the air where the girl was. Whether or not she was called Kill or Karen, he didn't have any intention of letting her take more of a beating than she already had. He got the feeling that she wasn't the beginning and the end of the fucked up shit Made Man had in mind for this city.

His brow furrowed as he considered something for a moment, something Kill had said. "Gonna check the basement. Think there might be a false wall." He doubted they'd put that kind of thing in the VIP Lounge or the bar, too easy for a customer to accidentally trip it, back in the day. Upper area didn't have anywhere for it to be...at least, from what he could tell. Basement just made sense.

Moving towards the stairs, Blackbird almost moved casually down the stairs to the main floor and then towards the basement, if he couldn't feel anyone approaching that shouldn't. The small amount of noise the steps made were just enough to attract, rather than outright alert. Besides, he doubted present company were all that good at the subtle approach, if he considered the last time they met. His glowing yellow eyes stuck out in the darkness, the brightness only dimming when he felt it was necessary. Maybe it wouldn't be necessary here. Not that he'd be opposed to beating his way through this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackbird: Poison   Blackbird: Poison - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackbird: Poison
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3